look at that guy on the left he is so photogenic i bet there is a stock photo of him laughing with a salad
fixed that for you
oh my god i found the post that started it all
OH MY GOD I HAVEN’T SEEN THIS SINCE MARCH LAST YEAR
I SAT NEXT TO HIM IN THE AIRPORT AND HE SMILED AT ME
Guy holding Martini while walking his cat.
Me in 10 years
me in 2 years
Emma Watson, Cannes Festival 2013
MY FUCKING ABHSSDGHJDDD
Anyone else feel like those two would get along really well?
“Really? You’ve hacked into the mainframe just like that? Oh, that’s brilliant!”
no tumblr you stop that
Things NOT to Say to Someone with a Mental Illness
I wrote a post like this on my old blog, which I had to delete. Figured I’d write it again.
- Just snap out of it.
- What do you have to be depressed/angry/messed up about?
- Have you tried praying about it?
- You just need to learn to smile and count your blessings.
- Oh, I have that too. I don’t take meds or go to therapy, though. I’m strong enough to deal with it on my own.
- You just need to get out of the house and think about something besides yourself.
- You’ve always had a melancholy personality. I’m sure you’ll get over whatever this is soon.
- Think positive!
- Everybody feels like this sometimes. It’s totally normal.
- There’s nothing wrong with you. This is just part of growing up.
- Maybe if you spent more time thinking about others and less time feeling sorry for yourself you’d feel better.
- You know, plenty of people have it so much worse than you do.
This is just a fraction of the stupid things that have been said to me by people who don’t know anything about what I’m going through. Anyone else care to add on to the list?
- Maybe it’s hormonal.
- Are you just doing this for attention?
- You need more exercise to tire out your body and mind.
- You used to be so happy.
- I don’t believe in medication.
- It’s sad that we have to pay someone for you to tell your problems to.
lotr meme six
otp/brotp [2/6] ~ Samwise and Frodo
The 50th Anniversary Read-Through